The Official SPACE blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome To Cosmo's Corner

First, let me make it perfectly clear that I am not Cosmo...Cosmo is the funny looking little alien who is the official mascot of the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo (SPACE), which is held each year in Columbus, Ohio. I, on the other hand, am Ray Tomczak, the self-appointed--with SPACE promoter Bob Corby's blessing, of course--official Blogger of SPACE.
The deal is that I felt I just wasn't doing enough to earn the complimentary table that my good friend Bob lets me have each year, so I offered to write this blog to help spread the word about SPACE and other small press comics projects and events.
In these virtual pages, I shall endeavor to keep you apprised of all news, info, and gossip concerning the show and small press and creator owned comics in general, especially those here in the central Ohio vicinity. At the same time, I'll be giving you my personal take on these topics from the standpoint of a cartoonist and perennial SPACE exhibitor.
Bob will, I hope, be keeping me in the loop as far as the progress of the show, and if there is any news related to SPACE or small press comics that you would like me to pass along here, drop me a line. My e-mail address is wasted_potential1965@yahoo.com
Well, that's all for now.
See you at SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment