The Official SPACE blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Obligation Post

With a little less than three months left until this years SPACE show, I have set myself a goal of updating this blog at least once a week. I'm shooting for Sundays, but as you can see, I've already blown that.
Anyway, I have some bios of a few of this year's exhibitors that I'll be posting over the next few weeks. It has been suggested that I supplement the info provided by asking the subjects a few questions of my own. I'll try to have the first batch of those up next Sunday.
Meanwhile, I do have one update. The Sunday Comix exhibit at Crimson Cup that I wrote about last week has been re-christened "Atomic Indie Comix." (No, I have no idea what it means) The reception on March 6 will begin at the Laughing Ogre, from 4 to 6 pm, and move on to the Cup to continue on until 8 pm.
Finally, I would like to ask all SPACE exhibitors to let me know if they have any news, announcements or unfounded gossip they'd like me to spread. My e-mail address is tomczakraymond2@gmail.com
Talk to you next week, if not sooner.

1 comment: