The Official SPACE blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bio--Myke Amend



Myke Amend, another SPACE exhibitor, dropped me a line with some info about himself and his comics, as well as a couple of sample pages from his upcoming book. That's them up top.
I am sharing a table with Liam Kemp at SPACE.I am an illustrator, programmer, and graphic designer, working on my first comic book and my first children's book. I expect only to have the comic book done when the convention begins though. The comic book is called "Some Ghouls Wander by Mistake" - an art noir comedy about a deranged artist who refuses to live.
This first page is an intro page - the television show he is watching when the story begins.
The second page is a "meanwhile". I don't plan to share the rest of the book until the con.
my website is here: http://www.mykeamend.com
(sorry if I am speaking too plainly here... but I have been up for days now... just wanted to get this to you asap - feel free to make me sound less dumb)

Click on the pics at left to see Myke's art full size, and be sure to check out the rest of his book at SPACE. When you do, tell him that you don't think he sounds dumb at all. (Unless you do, in which case you're perfectly free to tell him that as well, but I, for one, don't)

No comments:

Post a Comment