The Official SPACE blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time To Get Serious

So, it appears people are actually reading this blog. Scroll down the page a bit and you'll see that Cosmo's Corner has two "followers". I guess that means I'd better at least attempt to write something worth reading.
Well, I've been promising to get info on some of this year's exhibitors at the big show, and I'm finally about to get around to that. In addition to the bios they themselves provided, I've sent out a list of questions to several exhibitors that I hope provide a little more insight into who they are and what they do. The questions I posed to these serious artists are:

1) Tell us a little about yourself.
2) Tell us about your comics.
3) How long have you been self-publishing?
4) Why did you decide to start self-publishing your comics?
5) Who are your main artistic influences--both in and out of comics?
6) What comics do you read?
7) Do you have anything new for SPACE? Or are you working on anything new?
8) What do you like most about SPACE? What keeps you coming back?
9) How would you compare SPACE to other shows you've done?
10) Which "Gilligan's Island" castaway are you most like?

I sent out the e-mails this morning and a few responses are starting to come back. I'll start posting them tomorrow. Just to tease you--Larned Justin's answer to question ten is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment